We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Looking for guys to supply me with your frozen cum loads
Hey.
I'm a total cum addict and am looking for guys in the UK who are up for supplying me with your freshly-frozen cum loads.
I'll happily make it worth your while. Just as long as you're hygienically clean and disease-free. I can collect if we're nearby.
Message me if you can help me ;-)
I also collect semen. I inject it deep into my urethra. It's very erotic knowing that I have another man's seed inside me. I'm happy to breed another man with his own seed, or a combination of seed from other guys. Also provide the service for guys to swallow a semen mixture through oral sex. I have several guys who provide me with fresh loads on a regular basis.
Sexy as hell. Never the about this.



