We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
i,m not sure if my dick is small, anyway it works!Check out my pics and tell me what you think: is it small?
looks like your cock is about 5 inches so imo yes , I always was told anything under 5 inches erect is small , 5-6 inches average , 6-7 inch big and 7 - 1--12 gigantic . by the way sex uncut cock you have . if my cock was uncut I wouldn't care what size it was.
I love to suck small cocks but need a big one up my ass. I still suck big cocks but the small ones are the ones that get the best head. Being able to get the whole thing in my mouth and still use plenty of tongue is wonderful. Never met a small cock that didn't explode in my mouth








