We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Cockring wearer
I love wearing a cockring. Metal are my favourite because I love the weight it gives me while I'm walking around. I wear my rings daily even at work under my suit. Wearing a ring when you have on BB shorts or sweatpants is amazing and the bulge and view it gives you is awesome. love thick rubber rings also to wear putting on a few at a time.
I enjoy mine and actually have a couple that are so comfortable then I'll wear them 3 to 4 to 5 days in a row and the rest of the time it will be from the time I get out of work to the time I leave for work almost forgetting I have it on
I have found that you can buy rings usually called "lashing rings" at farm supply stores such as Rural King or Tractor Supply. The rings I have purchased there look identical as the ones I have bought at an adult store. At the farm supply stores, the rings are much less expensive and they have a larger selection of sizes.




