Help!! Couple working out an issue!! 3 way turned into cuckold and my boyfriend is having issues. :/

So me and my fiancee havent been swinging very long! We recently had his friend over for a few nights and I guess when they talked my fiancee told his friend that I'm my own person and I'm free to do what I want. When we had a 3 way my fiancee couldnt keep it up (supposed whiskey dick) so he tapped out early. And when I asked if he wanted me to stop he told me it was okay. So me and his friend enjoyed ourselves. I'ts been a few days and I've talked with him about it and he says he was jealous but only because it was his best friend, and said I should have read his signals and stopped when he tapped out even though he said it was okay to continue. I can understand his feelings of inadequacy and jealousy considering he couldnt keep going and probably feels like hes lesser or submissive. But I cant understand why on earth that hes mad at me?? If he talked it out with his friend before hand how am I supposed to know he feels some type of way? Anyways, if any of yall have any advice on how to comfort him or approach this, as I dont want this to be the reason we stop swinging altogether. I told him it's okay to say no in the future if someone specific just off puts him. I need to know what's on his mind. But overall even though we've talked some he still seems upset. Please help!!

~Scarlett Gypsy

This topic was edited
RE:Help!! Couple working out an issue!! 3 way turned into cuckold and my boyfriend is having issues. :/

You need a bailout clue. Agree beforehand that a word or phrase stated by either of you is a "no go". Don't worry about why one of you bailed out, save that for later. That way feelings are not hurt and the third party doesn't have to know why. When you are both alone talk through what happened. You will both know why and learn something about each other and it won't ruin your relationship. Each encounter is different and there may be a reason to say not this time.

This post was edited
RE:Help!! Couple working out an issue!! 3 way turned into cuckold and my boyfriend is having issues. :/

So me and my fiancee havent been swinging very long! We recently had his friend over for a few nights and I guess when they talked my fiancee told his friend that I'm my own person and I'm free to do what I want. When we had a 3 way my fiancee couldnt keep it up (supposed whiskey dick) so he tapped out early. And when I asked if he wanted me to stop he told me it was okay. So me and his friend enjoyed ourselves. I'ts been a few days and I've talked with him about it and he says he was jealous but only because it was his best friend, and said I should have read his signals and stopped when he tapped out even though he said it was okay to continue. I can understand his feelings of inadequacy and jealousy considering he couldnt keep going and probably feels like hes lesser or submissive. But I cant understand why on earth that hes mad at me?? If he talked it out with his friend before hand how am I supposed to know he feels some type of way? Anyways, if any of yall have any advice on how to comfort him or approach this, as I dont want this to be the reason we stop swinging altogether. I told him it's okay to say no in the future if someone specific just off puts him. I need to know what's on his mind. But overall even though we've talked some he still seems upset. Please help!!~Scarlett Gypsy

Go foursome only. Itll be better this way.

This post was edited

We are newer to swinging but we have a rule that if for any reason any participant needs to tap out then it's over for everyone involved no matter the reasons

This post was edited

A good conversation before the event will go a long ways after the night of fun. Be sure to set your limits and have realistic limits that you will keep and honor your partners wishes.

This post was edited