Total Exposure on TS

After having started my Tumblr blog and gotten a lot of positive response, I decided to make a change here on my TS account. I am now using my real name, not the pseudonym EvesRib2. People anywhere in the world can now see nude pics with my face and erect penis, know that I'm a bisexual Goddess worshipper who believes in female supremacy, and know my real name.I find it incredibly arousing, but it also feels incredibly natural and comfortable. Only regret is that I didn't do this a long time ago! :)

This topic was edited
RE: Total Exposure on TS

Well done you Robert Little. I admire your courage and openness, I'm sure you will inspire many to do the same.
Naked hugs, Paul x

This post was edited

Please no offence Robert, that is great, but I do wonder if you are trying to put yourself out there, why is your profile set to "PRIVATE"?

This post was edited

Please no offence Robert, that is great, but I do wonder if you are trying to put yourself out there, why is your profile set to "PRIVATE"?LOL, you're quite right! I had forgotten about that. Good catch. All privacy settings are now OFF! :)

This post was edited

i agree robert it is time for all of us to come completely out in the open but it will take some of us a little more shoving once we beyond the nude part - yes that is the easy part but the complete openess part to. and that hard penis will help us remember who you are.

This post was edited

Looking great guys, it is always a good feeling to be exposed (in the right situation). I do understand that some folks need to keep stuff private, but I wonder why they are on a site such as this. I do like the "CERTIFIED" setting, because it is very easy to get certified and if you are not, it raises a lot of doubt. I have even seen photos of friends of mine used as someone else.BTW, Robert - thank you for taking my comment as it was intended, not as an attack. E-communication is so often misinterpreted.Naked Hugs to the "EXPOSED" (also better with a hard cock.!.!.!)

This post was edited

After having started my Tumblr blog and gotten a lot of positive response, I decided to make a change here on my TS account. I am now using my real name, not the pseudonym EvesRib2. People anywhere in the world can now see nude pics with my face and erect penis, know that I'm a bisexual Goddess worshipper who believes in female supremacy, and know my real name.I find it incredibly arousing, but it also feels incredibly natural and comfortable. Only regret is that I didn't do this a long time ago! :)Well done and we all enjoy seeing you Robert Little! Beautiful!

This post was edited