We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

cam and chatting in the room

I spent about three hours camming in the chatroom stroking my cock and getting a few comments when someone clicked on their cam and we stroked and chatted . how hot , I wish more would cam and stroke and I'm still not sure why going to another site would be fun as I like a audience to stroke to. cum join me and turn on your cam , get certified if shy just show your cock big, small in between works .

This topic was edited
RE:cam and chatting in the room

I enjoy cam'ing and stroking occasionally. Nice to chat whilst stroking. I usually stroke to orgasm for the full experience.
Yes why want to move elsewhere?

This post was edited