We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
as I get older and heavier I find my dick is shrinking and now turtling especially when I get up in the morning, at home I run around nude so a lot of times i'll look in mirror because if I look down my belly in the way but my head is barely visible, I should be upset but I always wished I was uncut and this is the next best think I think. hard i'm 4.5 inches so somewhere 4/10 of a inch has disappeared but those who suck me haven't complained in fact a few like to taste in in in smallest state and let it grow as they suck me..
interesting as I age my cock has shrunk - disappear from my first post over a decade ago . flaccid I look uncut which is exciting as I always wish I had not been cut and now with foreskin my cock flaccid is just showing my pee hole . hard i'm 3 3/4 inches a loss of a inch and a quarter so where did it go. being under 4 inches has a benefit of joining a in person small cock group which meets once a month , bi , queer , gay fun . in my youth I never gained the 5 inches now as long as it still works i'm ok.
Not me, but the guy who used to give me massages. I've been with a couple of micro-penis guys over the years but his was definitely the smallest. About 2" hard, uncut. What I really liked about his dick though was he leaked copious amounts of pre-cum the entire time he massaged me. I would fondle him as I could during the massage and it always ended with me on my back as he massaged my prostate and sucked me off. After I came, he would always shoot his load on my cock and clean it off. Too bad I moved away.
Not me, but the guy who used to give me massages. I've been with a couple of micro-penis guys over the years but his was definitely the smallest. About 2" hard, uncut. What I really liked about his dick though was he leaked copious amounts of pre-cum the entire time he massaged me. I would fondle him as I could during the massage and it always ended with me on my back as he massaged my prostate and sucked me off. After I came, he would always shoot his load on my cock and clean it off. Too bad I moved away.
that sounds hot and IMO small cocks are hot and playful and being uncut is a plus . i'm small but leak pre cum a lot which makes it hard to get a erection . I notice when I cam in chat room my pre cum makes my thighs wet and sticky and a massage makes puddle .




