We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Been just playing with a new bigger dildo and buttplug bigger than the last and my dick and balls just shrunk completely, i kept toying with my ass for a long while still teasing my cock cause even flaccid is still sensitive but it stayed really tiny all that time as all the pleasure was on my asshole, it was great and loved how at the end my dick was just flapping about when I was fucking my ass when I finished my cock was still tiny for a while and sticky and drenched in precum but I left it got hard and wanked and came so hard and intense it was great. in my case it's always gone soft when my ass is being fucked, and it turns me on cause I find a tiny dick so sexy!! here's the pics
Same thing here, if I'm bottom I have almost nothing between my leges...lol
It's hot ad very humiliating at the same time, better if a lady is watching the whole thing and letting you know how submisse you may get!
It's way hot!!!
Other things I am geting aware is:
1 - the bigger and thicker the top guy's cock is, my little dick shrinks more.
2 - at the nude beach is very common top guys choses me by how small my cock looks . And the things get hotter when the size diference grows.
I like the idea of a small cock guy being fucked by a huge cock guy.
Mine also shrinks a lot when Im the bottom. Its usually pretty small when its soft (usually 3 cm), but when Im the bottom or when Im naked in a public place, it shrinks even more.
For me, thats the best way to be the bottom. I love looking down and seeing my limp, shriveled little dick while Im getting fucked. Its an incredible feeling of pleasure...I cum completely limp and shriveled like that.
I usually enjoy getting fucked from behind but we had a special friend hook up and I wanted to watch his dark thick meat slide into my hole as much as possible and watch his expression as he pump my ass . I also noticed my little cock actually grow and leak no doubt I was enjoying to ride and his big ball sac slap my ass as my bf ron held one of my legs up and I managed my other leg. I'm thinking even from behind I'm hard or semi hard and just leak a lot of pre cum.
When I was younger I usually was hard as a rock and depending on the position I was stroking or my partner was stroking me while I was getting fucked. Same was true when I played with toys. Prostate stimulation played a big role. As I got older I just enjoyed the sensation of being penetrated without gettboned but usually had a lot of precum leaking. Even had some experiences with penis caged while being fucked and it was amazing. So yes, sometimes shrinking.




