We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Women sucking cocks

I have not met a woman in WV any age who didn't want my cock in their mouth, if we were having sex.
Now I have formed this group for them to come and see which they want to suck next in their area.
Whether to just suck or want to 69, or want to have all out sex , their choice.

This topic was edited
RE:Women sucking cocks

I enjoy getting to give head and enjoy the precum it all just works me up and makes me want to sit on it

This post was edited
RE:Women sucking cocks

I enjoy getting to give head and enjoy the precum it all just works me up and makes me want to sit on it

This post was edited
RE:Women sucking cocks

very nice pic

This post was edited