We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Double pleasure
Females can enjoy double penetration. The ultimate of what I would love to try is the male equivalent -- a cock in my asshole while my cock is in another hole, male or female. If female, it can be either hole. A couple would be ideal for this.
I shall extend a little bit - mfm bi group ready for any possible three way fun ...
I was in the middle between two guys, my cock deep in the guy in front of me and a cock deep in my ass behind me, they pretty much stood still while I did all the hip movement...It was fantastic!!!! would love to try it again someday.
This sounds AWESOME. Need to try it sometime.



