We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Love to masterbate
I too am a chronic stroker and love every second of it. And it is one of the best things we can do for ourselves, though doing it with others in a group is always more fun. I make it a habit to get a nut off every morning and every night before bed. I'm going on 73 and as long as I'm breathen', I'll be stroking! Stop by my profile and enjoy my pics and vids next time you find the erdge to rub one out.
It is very sad, for many of us, but then for a few here who manage to have group sex every weekend ( so they say), its a wonderful world. But for most of us, finding that right steady open minded couple or single married bi male for some hot fun is near impossible. Even when you do, they live 3000 miles away or they last minute bail, or just stand you up completely. Seems I'm doomed to solo masturbation and a great imagination.



