Apollo National Seashore

June 5th - Limited Reopening of Apollo &...

Apollo District In Phase One the following areas will reopen with some operational modifications on the dates listed below if available: Current Status: CLOSED (Planned reopening 6/5/2020, 12:00 PM-8:00PM) Parking lots: (there may be limits on...

Latest Post
by  
June 2

We went to Apollo Beach today and it was locked up. The boat ramp was the only thing open.

Any info on beach re-opening

Has anyone heard when the beach might reopen now that restrictions are being loosened?

Improving this site

If anyone has any ideas to improve this site to get more hits and participation, please let me know. You can either leave messages on here or message me on TS at Leenaturalist

Canaverals

Okay folks we need a plan B now that the National Seashore in the Canaveral is temporarily closed

Latest Post
by  
March 10

Went today, and lot 5 was filled to capacity. After about 20-30 minutes we left and decided to come back tomorrow.

Latest Post
by  
Canaverals

This coming weekend might be a great Apollo or Playalinda Beach day

Latest Post
by  
November 19th

We were both at the beach today, but the water was washing right up to the dunes and the wind was blowing at about 15 MPH. We dis not stay long, but had a nice chat with a beautiful young lady on the boardwalk. Cherie

Latest Post
by  
November 7th.

I got to the beach about 1PM and there was only one parking spot available. When we got on the beach we noticed that patrons were nude right up to the Ramp at the boardwalk as well as on the North side of the crossover I dont know if the rules...