Apollo National Seashore

We will be going to Apollo on...

We will be going to Apollo on Thursday, July 15th

Latest Post
by  
July 7th update

We went to parking area 5 this afternoon. There were only 3 others on the beach. What is happening? Other years the parking lot was full even in the rain. I was the only female. Cherie

July 3rd

We had a few minutes and made a quick stop at 5 about 4:30 . There were only two other people on the beach. I have never seen it that empty.

Latest Post
by  
6/28 Beach Report

Awesome beach day. Temperature stayed in the 80s with a nice breeze. Not super crowded. Definitely bring soon good slippers or shoes as the sand is either super hot or like sandpaper on your feet because the shells mixed in. Hoping to get back soon.

June 28th - July 2nd

I am hoping to get to down to Apollo for a few days between June 28th and July 2nd. I dont know which days in particular. It will probably depend on the weather. Looking forward to some good naked beach time. Let me know if you want to hang out.

Latest Post
by  
July 4, 2021

Just like to find out who all will be headed to Apollo Beach this July 4th, 2021 for some naked fun under the sun?

Distance between Lots 5 and 4

Does anyone know the distance between lots 5 and 4? When we return next time if lot 5 is full I will probably let my wife out at 5 and then I will hopefully park at 4 then walk south to meet her near 5. Thanks for any replys Tom

March 10

Went today, and lot 5 was filled to capacity. After about 20-30 minutes we left and decided to come back tomorrow.

PARKING IN OCT AND NOV..AT LOT 5 AND 4

Please give an update on the parking at the lots. That have been lately thank you so much..