Apollo National Seashore

Lot 3is now open

I was at Apollo Beach today and all the lots we're open. There was a waiting line if cars at lot 5 and lot 4 was full. Hope to see you all there soon. Post some pictures of your trip.

Latest Post
by  
Nude Beach Status

Any updates on what parking lots are open after Hurricane cleanup?

Beach open

I read in the paper that Apollo is open, but have heard that only parking lots 1 & 2 are open

Lot 5

Left lot 5 this afternoon. Spent the morning there after a quick trip to Florida. Had to go to a gradulation ceremony in Jacksonville and the beach was just too close.Beautiful beach with nice people. Wish there was something like this closer to...

Latest Post
by  
SpaceX explosion

Both Playalinda and Apollo beaches were evacuated today 9-1 following the Space X explosion.

Apollo Lot 5

Just left the beach, saw a few old friends. At 1:00 and again at 3:00 more than half the parking spots were vacant. What gives? The more people the merrier.

Latest Post
by  
Road closure

Today there is only access as far as lot 2 due to striping the new pavement. The Ned area migrated to just south of lot 2, but there are a lot of complaints about it. Everything should be done by tomorrow. Enjoy a nude weekend everyone and let's...

Latest Post
by  
Paving is all done

The equipment was moving out today. I am assuming striping will still have to be done. Lee

Latest Post
by  
Paving updates

Due to paving traffic is not allowed beyond Lot 3.. They claim traffic will be allowed Saturday and Sunday.