Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Non Pre-cummers

I thought I was alone

I rarely have any pre-cum when I am aroused. On the rare times I have some, it is a treat since I love the taste and feel. For a long time I thought I was the only one, but it seems like that is not the case. I love it when my lover pre-cums, but it...

I thought I was alone

I rarely have any pre-cum when I am aroused. On the rare times I have some, it is a treat since I love the taste and feel. For a long time I thought I was the only one, but it seems like that is not the case. I love it when my lover pre-cums, but it...

Argentina/Chile May 24-31,2019...

Visiting Argentina and Chile May 24-31, hit me up if you wanna hangout/chill.

Latest Post
by