Undetectable (Bareback only)

Cum in My Holes

Always crave cum in both my holes. Fill me up!

Latest PostBeautiful!
by gayplace 
Hi to all

It's summer, it's nudity, it's sex and BB fucking. Let's get perv here and ask your friends to join too!

Hi all

Incest is a topic of obvous interst to some (many?) Any other perv topics to start anyone? Feel free. If members don't like it they won't respond. As simple as that. And - ask friends to join!

Latest Post
by  
Getting bigger all the time....

Yes, new members join and I love it. Even if this is basically gay I love it when couples and females want to be part too.. Just let's enjoy it together - all bare, cum in all holes!!!

Hi all,

Welcum to new members here, we passed 220 and now we should double..... Ask friends here to join. Just tell them it's a private group and they need to apply. And - please post here, shameless and perv very welcum!

Latest Post
by  
Hi all - important!

For all who might wonder. The group, for one reason or the other, appears as Public. This is NOT the case, it's very much a Private group. I've tried several times to find out why, The settings state for Private. This is a Private group and...

Latest Post
by  
Hey you shameless guys and or couples

Where are the juicy, perv topics ? And what about getting your friends to join? Almost any posts welcum, this is adult fun!

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Welcum to new members! I changed the name of the group and made it simple. All bbackers know what it's about. So now; tell your friends here to join Undetectable! - And, have fun here, post and juicy please. F... those who might think...

Latest Post
by  
Hi all BB'ers

Welcum to new members, hope you post, media and fantacies/experiences. Make it juicy! Love to see women and couples here too!

undetectable HIV poz

This is not a public group so feel free to be as juicy as you like. Be horny and share!