Undetectable (Bareback only)

Hey all

Some come, some go, that's how it is. Now I welcum the recent, new members here and hope you find some fun here. Feel free to post, media and topics, juicy is definitely most welcum. If you got friends with TS profile - ask them to join too....

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Naked and raw welcum geeetings to all new members here. We're 245 and should be far more bearing in mind how many who hate condoms and regardless of sex, preference and/or status. Private profiles with no (at least one) pics don't get...

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Some coming, some leaving, welcum to you new members here. Hope you like being here and please post, media and topics, juicy perv is very welcum! And - suggest to friends to join too! This group is shamlelessly uninihibited, all sexes and...

Latest Post
by  
oral cum slut training...

I am a cock and cum lover and want to be trained to be a complete total gang bang/ circle jerk/glory home cum whore! Trainers please contact me and tell others to put me in my place!

Hi all you horny guys

New members to the group, shamelessly perv. Welcum and - to you and all of you - post!!!

Latest Post
by  
Hi all you horny guys

Hope to get some action here and also, ask friends to join!

Latest Post
by  
Hello all

As your moderator I try to make the group as interesting as possible. Some, very few, leave after a while, always without explanation except for one. He wrote the group was too unininhibited and expected more of a discussion group with focus on HIV...

Latest Post
by  
Hi all you horny friends here

Welcum to new members and hope they will post and have fun here, also suggest to other friends to join. No private profiles approved but the group is private and please pist! "The sky is the limit". Stay uninhibited!

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Just to inform, I've decided that only public profiles will be approved from now on. And - profiles without media will get a polite "sorry, no". At l,east some media should be visible to all, private ones are welcum in the group...

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

225 members now, some more active than others. This is the group for all who stay off condoms! Feel free, be perv, experience or fantacies, shameless pics - all welcum! Ask friends to join too. Horny greetings from your moderator

Latest Post
by