Undetectable (Bareback only)

Hi guys

Some leave the group, no problem. Either they didn't like it, they deleted their profile here or for whatever other rea

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Being the administrator and sole moderator I invite all to post and limits are very few. We are all different and we all have our views on HIV and getting or being infected. I know quite a few who actively want to get infected, some even obsessed...

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys - horny?

It's quiet here these days. Some new members, some leaving but few new topics. The weekend approaching, why not post something and promote the group to friends here ? Stay horny

Latest Post
by  
POZ vs NEG

Any way to indicate here who is poz or not? I mean, its for men who are poz or undetectable on meds, or poz friendly people, but so many men I have talked with arent poz, and not really poz friendly. Just curious. it would help to filter out who is...

Hi all horny guys here

It's summer, tell us about your sex adventures, alone or with partner, straight or gay, jerking or fucking, sucking or licking - or all together! If you believe your story is too perv - give it a try! And - we want a lot more media. Guys...

Hi all

It's been very quiet here for a long time now. Welcum to a new member. Let's get some juicy activity here. Feel free to post and don't be shy.

Incest growing up

I wonder if anyone else might have grown up in incest. You see I was raised by bisexual parents in a nudist commune. My Mother was a Satanic witch of sorts with her own coven. I was the offering to her coven. To begin Mother insisted that my father...

I just got the confirmation...

Of course it is not really a surprise, but I must admit that I am a bit shaken by the news that I have HIV. I knew that this day would come because over the years I have let many men cum inside me. First it was in Cap d'Agde or in Maspalomas...

Poz Gangbangs

Hi all. Poz gangbaging bottom here. Often take 15 or more loads in a group setting. Anyone else out there as much of a sperm whore as I am?

Biohazard tattoos

Anybody here got a biohazard tattoo? I find them incredibly hot!

Latest PostI want one badly
by BearBack