Undetectable (Bareback only)

Join the group!

We're so few, what about all you other guys, poz or poz friendly, why not join? Do it now and make the group active.

Latest Post
by  
Juicy pics

Long time no new added, do something about it? Please share your most juicy pics.... Perhaps some new members too? You don't need to be poz/undetectable.

Latest Post
by  
Not Poz

I'm not poz myself but have dated a few guys who are, and while I stayed healthy was able to engage in activities with them which were satisfactory to both of us.

Growing

Only recently there were only a few, now we're 40! Let's make it 400 at least and remember, you can join whether you're poz or not! ;-)

Latest Post
by  
BB with a young black

Just posted on Barebackers.... Only very recently he came to me this handsome 22yo very slim black guy. Great kisser and without asking he got inside me, no question of using a condom. He fucked me like a God and let his whole load go inside me. He...

Latest Post
by  
Action

Time to get some juicy action here, we're 34 now, should be a lot more..... ;-)

Latest PostYes all for it!
by gayplace 
Juicy pics

Hi all, couple nice pics posted, feel free to add more.....

Latest Post
by  
Medication

Just changed from Eviplera to the new Genvoya. Expected to be even better.

Latest Post
by  
Raw fuck and sperm

Why not tell your stories and we get a lot of curious, new members. Let's make this group as juicy as we love the sex. Straight or gay, so what there are HIV poz everywhere. Some couples who like the idea of a threesome with an undetectable...

Latest Post
by  
We've grown to 32 members, let's reach 320 or even 3200.... Please post, comments and pics, the juicier the better. Only banned is purely offensive.

Latest Post
by