Undetectable (Bareback only)

Hi all

I welcum new members, feel free to post, I want that this group gets active. :-)

Latest Post
by  
Fucking activity

I'm being barebacked all the time by beautiful young Balinese/other Asians and just love it

Palm Springs Sex Party

Hey all! Thought you might want to hear about one of my favorite activities. Three or four times a year, my partner and I get together with a group of about a dozen guys for a weekend at an all-male clothing optional resort in Palm Springs. Everyone...

Latest Post
by  
Action ?

Hey guys, I'm sure there are a lot of potential members out there and some of you who already are who would like to post something juicy but so far didn't? Get going! :-)

Latest Post
by  
correction

should be join of course

Latest Post
by  
New members

Welcum to new members, slowly we're getting more. Feel free to post, the juicer the better also ask your friends to joint.

Latest Post
by  
New members

Some all the time and slowly approaching the first 100. How long will it last ? Tell your firends to join and post, please post. The juicier the merrier ;-)

Latest Post
by  
Fucking BB

A friend here told me fucking in US is increasingly bare. What's your experience, share it here!

Hi all members

We fuck BB only but without risk and we love it. New members joining, feel free to invite friends!

Latest Post
by  
New members joining

Welcum, feel free to post, thde juicier the merrier :-)

Latest Post
by