Undetectable (Bareback only)

New members

Welcum to the group and feel free to post and upload. Limits are very few, the juicier the better ;-) And if you got friends here who might like - ask them to join!

Latest Post
by  
Welcum

Member No 100! Let's double or tripple!

Latest Post
by  
Hi to all members

We're about to turn the first 100 m embers here. I think it's great, let's double of triple.... Being your moderator I want everybody to be happy. My idea is that members can post whatever they like within limits they should set by...

Latest Post
by  
Pozzing

I belong to several bareback sex sites for hookups and I have been contacted more and more by young guys who want me to poz them. Is this happening to anyone else here?

Hi all

I just changed settings to Private, thought it might get more interesting for those who like to post more juicy stories. I'll see how it works and if should "gopublic" again. What do you think?

Latest Post
by  
Members and posts

New members joining all the time, now close to 100 but we should at least double. And - post please, the juicier the better. Feel free :-)

Latest Post
by  
Hi all.

Happy Easter, be horny, post, tell other friends to join!

Latest Post
by  
Hi BB'ers

We're soon reaching a 100 members here, keep on promoting and make it juicy!

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Welcum new members! Feel free to ask others to join and to post.

Latest Post
by  
Hi all horny guys

One moderator probably deactivated her profile, another appointed. Stay horny and suggest friends here to join the group. Males, females, couples all welcum!