Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Pierced
I have been thinking about getting either a Hafada or Guiche and want some advice about healing time for each of them and any personal experience.
I have 9 piercings but I've been pierced 18 times. So what happened to the other 9? In some cases the initial piercing wasn't right so it was removed and redone later. That applied to both my Pubic and my Lorum piercings. Another 4 failed...
I have five piercings now and thinking about getting the belly button pierced. My skin is perfect for that piercing. I have both nipple and a few on the cock. Let me know what you think.
Who else likes their pierced nipples. Submit photos if you want.



