A Swingers Diary

Hi people. New in TrueSwingers

Hi I am a 44 year old man from Lisboa Portugal. Nudist and naturist about 24 years!! looking for meet other nudists/naturists and couples for friendship and some real arround the world!! :)

Latest Post
by  
We are young educated new married couple

We are new educated married couple and looking for educated like-minded married couples for swinging life style. As we are belong to Pakistan, we do not find any like-minded married couple for getting pleasure through swinging life style. I am...

Latest Post
by  
NY Long Island

Looking to get a group together and have some fun! Guys and girls anything goes ! Whos interested?

Latest Post
by  
A night to remember

I have been having this dream where Im eating a guy I met online for the third time, in a hotel located in the south Algarve. Since we know each other considerably well, there is nothing that holds back so the moment we lay eyes on each other, and...

A week in Maspalomas

My friend and I decided to go to Gran Canaria to escape the freezing February weather here in the UK. He booked us into Club Torso, a gay resort comprising a pool surrounded by 12 guest's bungalows and an outdoor poolside bar. We could be naked...

Casual sex

I get visits from friends on TS. On arrival my visitor is stripped naked and we play. Conversation only starts after we have cum. Sometimes the play is very kinky - well includes bondage and domination.

Latest Post
by  
My initiation

I'd been straight all my long married life. Sadly she died and (once over the worst) a new adventure began for me. I booked in to a nudist guest house on the Mediterranean coast roughly half way between Barcelona and Valencia. It is run by a gay...

Prince Albert

I'd previously had both nipples pierced but my goal was to get a PA. Like all piercings it makes the pierced part more sensitive and prone to pain. You would think that would put sex out of bounds. NO WAY! My friend had a PA just before me. We...

Casual sex

To anyone interested in sex. Some might not be full swingers in the sense that they swap partners or attend orgies. I want to include anyone who has casual sex, be it one on one, threesomes, foursomes... Long live promiscuity! Add our fantasies and...

Another story

I too have had the pleasure of meeting with Olly We me at a hotel near his home and when I opened the hotel room door there he was naked as a Jay bird !! Needless to say that his cock was in my mouth almost as soon as the door shut. We had a great...